Welcome to Q Events by Metropolis
Following our grand opening in November, our team put together an extraordinary evening showcasing all that awaits you at Q Events. Despite the typical Melbourne weather that we received, the night was the perfect showcase event. The evening commenced with a surprise Q Events signature cocktail on arrival, Espresso Martini with a Caramilk twist… the night only got better.
Our guests immersed themselves into evening with entertainment from the moment they stepped foot in the door. We had a Silk roving entertainer from Melbourne Entertainment Co who transformed into a surprise LED dance performance alongside DJ and Sax extraordinaire from Hey Jack. The lighting effects and staging by Technical Events created the greatest atmosphere for the night and really showcased how detailed lighting can completely convert our space from a corporate sit-down to entertainment arena in seconds.
As the night continued our Q themed photobooth opened for our guests to take images and create GIFs before mingling with suppliers. Oh, and not to forget all of our exciting giveaways, from bottles of Piper-Heidsieck Brut to dining vouchers to our premium sister venues.
The night as filled with a remarkable canape menu and free-flowing beverages from our multiple bar spaces, including our Valiant bar. The menu was carefully designed and prepared by Executive Head Chef Lana Cargill and Q Event Head Chef Babu Bandaru, which received an abundance of great feedback, particularly the Crispy Karaage Chicken!
With Q’s first ever showcase all wrapped up, we would like to thank all our guests for attending and participating in this year’s event, making it such a success!
A big thanks to all our event partners and exhibitors for coming and providing our attendees with inspiring ideas on putting together their next corporate event at Q Events.
– Harry the DJ and Sax extraordinaire from Hey Jack Entertainment
– Karinda the Silk and LED roving entertainer from Melbourne Entertainment Co
– Adriano Randello (DJ) from RSquared2 created a party atmosphere in Valiant Bar
– Technical Events and the team for providing all audio visual, lighting effects, staging and technical support
– Eds and the One Click Events team for creating a Hollywood entry with the ‘Q’ light up letter on arrival
– Jess, Bailey and Poppy’s Place team for the interactive photobooth that created so many memorable experiences
– Peter Lazer, the MC with an engaging and enthusiastic personality
– Dann Event Hire team, for proving cocktail furniture and satellite bars
– Sash from Sash Collections, for the incredible snaps of the evening