Creating a new product or service takes a lot of time and effort from the entire team, you may decide you want to celebrate and highlight the effort with a launch event.
The first step to a successful launch event is to have great attendance and the way to do this is through an eye-catching invitation. You may also want your invitation to not only represent your company or brand but the new product or service you are launching.
Creating a great invitation may be difficult if you don’t have the time or resources to do so, so let us show you how to great one in a matter of 15 easy steps.
Below is a complimentary invite template that you can easily tailor.
To recreate this invite, follow the below steps.
1. Create a free Canva account here canva.com this is the platform we are making the invitation on.
2. Click create a design to get started. You will need to type in invite until ‘Invitation (portrait)’ appears in the drop-down bar.
3. This is what your design should look like after you select the invitation (portrait) template.
4. Using the elements on the far left-hand side, click within ‘Frames’. You will need to search for a rectangle frame, and select the longest rectangle twice (refer to the picture below as a reference, with a red line underneath).
5. Using the elements on the far left-hand side, search for a rectangle shape.
Putting it ¾ over the frame at the bottom of the page.
6. Using the elements on the far left-hand side search for a triangle shape.
Put it in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
7. Using the elements on the far left-hand side search for a Parallelogram Right.
Placing half of the shape on the left-hand side of the page, just underneath the top frame.
8. Using the elements on the far left side search for Rectangle Shape or paste this into the search bar “artist: “rugratz” AND @rugratz” and look for the rectangle shape.
9. Select uploads from the left-hand side toolbar, select upload media and choose the photo you want to go inside the rectangle frames.
Your invite should now look similar to this.
10. Using the triangle shape in the bottom right-hand corner. Upload your company’s logo using the uploads tab then select upload media. Format your logo to the correct size and move it into the triangle.
11. You will now want to add all of your invite information. Includes but is not limited to; your guests’ first and last name, the name of your event, the topic of your event, the date and time and the RSVP information.
Select text from the toolbox on the left-hand side. Select from the three options; heading, subheading or body of text.
12. To change the font, select the text that has been added and choose from the drop-down icons, that appear at the top of the page.
We have used the font Ivy Mode for our headings in font sizes 29.3, 16 and 15.1.
For all body text, we have used the font Poppins in font sizes 9.4.
13. If you are happy with the way your invite is looking, it’s time to save and download them.
To do this, click the share button on the top right-hand corner. Select download and then choose the format you want to save your invite in. All you need to do now is press download and it will save in your, downloads folder.
15. If you are sending your invitations to print you will need to download your invites in PDF Print format and apply crop marks and bleed lines for the printer.
To do this, click the share button on the top right-hand corner. Select download and then choose PDF Print to save your invite in. Just underneath the file type option is a box that you can tick for crop marks and bleed, click it and you are ready to download.
Looking for more than just a space to hold your next corporate event? We work will all of our clients to create events that exceed expectations and meet event objectives.Enquire